As well as internet site coding, the way that the text on a webpage is written can have a big influence on whether the site is located or not ( or blacklisted ) by search engines like Google.
When it comes to customized site design, the team at Web Dandy share the drive for perfection to make every aspect of our service as good as they can possibly be. Of course, what is the point in having an extraordinary web site if nobody can find it?
* DO research which keywords and niche phrases are best and most acceptable for your site.
* don't make the assumption your website can rank well based on the inclusion of only one keyword thru the site.
* DO include your key words in your title tag, meta outline tag, main heading, sub headings, the 1st line of your paragraphs, in emboldened, italicised and bulleted text.
* DON'T embark on frantic keyword stuffing. Too many keywords or the same keywords will have your audience leaving your website in mobs and into the welcome arms of a rival and it may get you dropped from the search websites.
* DO play with your keyword phrases, switch things around, use words related to your keywords ( AKA latent semantic indexing ), break them up, take as many attempts as obligatory until you are one hundred pc chuffed.
* DON'T put S.E.O copywriting at the cost of stunning, liquid writing. The trick is to get your copywriting to flow naturally and read well. More than that may be over doing it. Write your own words, or don't write at all.
* DO test your keywords on a consistent basis - once each three to half a year.
* don't make the assumption that because your glossy and exciting company leaflet is striking that it'll interpret completely for the Web. Web copywriting is a complete different ball game. Write it from nothing with S.E.O keywords in mind.
* DO use only 1 or 2 keyword phrases per page.
* DON'T include any 'hidden' text on your webpages. The search sites will blacklist you. It will not.
* DO include keywords and phrases towards the end of your page.* Do not make the assumption top search engine listings are just for the gigantic corporations. This is a parable. A web site that's comprehensively and correctly search website optimised can reach the top and stay there.